As a non-profit hospice, we depend heavily on community partnership to continue our business of ministry. Monetary donations are always welcome, but we also maintain a “Wish List” of items that are used for administrative tasks, as well as programs that are not funded by any other source. Our grief and bereavement support and volunteer programs are just two of the services that have listed items on the “Wish List.” All donations to Shepherd’s Cove Hospice are completely tax deductible as we are a non-profit, 501(c)3 organization. Contact us at 256-891-7724 for information on delivering any of these items to our office location or to arrange a pick-up of donated items.
Patient + Family Needs
- Home Care & Inpatient Unit
- Colorful deep pocket EXTRA LONG twin sheets or jersey-style sheets
- Colored towels and washcloths
- Air conditioners & plug-in heaters
- Snacks for the nourishment room
- Gift cards for various patient/family needs
- Books of stamps
- “Thinking of You”, “Happy Birthday”, “Sympathy” and “Encouragement” greeting cards and postal stamps
- 20-30 gallon trash bags for Thrift Shoppe
- Gift cards for staff/volunteer recognition and fundraising incentives
- Senior Center BINGO prizes: Dish detergent, hand soap, lotion, paper towels, laundry detergent, candy, cookies, snacks, trinkets, etc.